Monday, October 25, 2010

Halfway through the "year."

We're halfway through this grand office year. The visitations are coming thick and fast. He was away three days and two nights last weekend, one evening last week and will be away two days, starting tomorrow. The truce seems to be holding, we aren't fighting about it.

But, already, he has another international office. And, he's talking about the next grand line for the state. *sigh*

How am I coping? I've been working my tail off in the yard getting the landscaping restored, trying to beat the rain. Now that it's too wet and cold for that, I got a puppy. She's fitting into the family quite nicely. She does not like football and she can't join the Masons because she's a girl. I don't know about male dogs, there probably aren't any who have joined because they don't know they have to ask.

1 comment:

  1. This is what I am most afraid of.The time apart. We have had "other" demands on his time(the Internet) and are trying to work that out. Now he wants to be Mason. When I asked him if he didn't have a problem with the secrecy and hiding/lying to his wife and removing his wedding ring, he said, "No. I don't have a problem with that." I also have heard that women are allowed at the meetings as long as they are the scheduled "entertainment". I'm afraid I will be leaving soon...

    ReplyDelete

All posts are subject to moderation. I will not change your meaning but I may delete or change offensive words or personal references. If your post is edited, I will note that in the post.